If you are interested in attending please contact Kim firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any funding opportunities to support your attendance.
The 2016 International Mental Health Conference Program is now available http://anzmh.asn.au/conference/program/16/program16.pdf
Mark your calendar with this important event being held 10 – 12 August 2016 at the new Conference Centre, Sea World Drive, Gold Coast, QLD.
Early Bird rates close just before the end of the Financial Year (Wednesday 29 June) so book today and you will save $100 off the registration fee.
With over 90 speakers across 3 big days this is a great opportunity for you to network with your peers and to examine issues that impact the mental health industry.
Hear the latest updates from our Keynote Speakers:
- Professor Amanda Baker, Co-Director, Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Abuse, University of Newcastle
- Mr Tom Brideson, Member, Executive Group, National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Leadership in Mental Health; Chair, Management Committee, The Mental Health Services (TheMHS) Learning Network
- Mr David Butt, CEO, National Mental Health Commission
- Dr Louise Byrne, Lecturer, Lived Experience Mental Health, University Central Queensland
- Professor Helen Herrman, Professor of Psychiatry, Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health, and Centre for Youth Mental Health, The University of Melbourne; Director, WHO Collaborating Centre in Mental Health Melbourne; President Elect, World Psychiatric Association
- Dr Peter McGeorge, Director, Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Program, St Vincents Hospital, Sydney
- Ms Sue Murray, Chief Executive Officer, Suicide Prevention Australia
- Ms Mary O’Hagan, Mental Health Entrepreneur and Former NZ Mental Health Commissioner, PeerZone
- Mr Frank Quinlan, CEO, Mental Health Australia
Visit the trade exhibits and explore over 40 poster presentations that will be on display at the Conference.